Saturday, March 20, 2010

An Oasis Day!

I love my family! Don and the girls bring me such joy. In a world of chaos and uncertainty I am truly grateful that my home, my family is a small oasis from the world. I wish that same joy for all you mothers out there...and being the ripe age of 33 may I also point out to those who aren't "feeling the joy," that I have found in my mothering experince that the days are much like a rollercoaster and that as time goes on the ups are lasting longer than the downs. So hang-on during the downs because the rollercoaster always chugs back up!

As Liberty becomes more mobile I find myself wishing for a good pair of sturdy jeans for her to wear holes in the knees of, patches are going to be the new fad in a month...
Sweet Bizzie.

Stunning Autumn.

In a fit of giggles and gravity Bizzie pushes Liberty in the swing.


Bizzie and Autumn obediently following the "wait for Mom at each corner" rule with big sister Autumn keeping Bizzie safe.

1 comment:

Wolfe's said...

Your words are uplifting. I love the happy pictures and that you are out and about in the same neighborhood as me!

And I have the holey jean look, I just need to add patches, but I'm with you on that one!