Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Love This!!!

I love this kids planner!!!

Maybe it was being brought up by a woman who liked to label EVERYTHING, but I love feeling organized, I get gidddy when I enter into an office supplies store...but that's another story. Like most moms out there I would get to the end of the day and be grateful if I remembered to have my children brush their teeth! I hate nagging my children, I know it's an essential part of being a mom right?! But for me "demon Rachel" starts surfacing when I reach the 3rd reminder to "do your homework" and once that happens nobody is happy for the rest of the evening. So I began some online research and found this planner that helps your child plan their weekly schoolwork, scripture reading, finances, chores, etc. and helps them set broader goals personally, spiritually, and financially!!! It's a Stephen Covey Jr.! So far, it has done wonders for keeping my demon self from surfacing and gives Autumn more control and understanding of how to spend her time! LOVE IT!!!



1 comment:

Wolfe's said...

GOT IT. USE IT. LOVE IT! Thanks for passing on the info!