Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Remember that?

Don downloaded all his videos from his iphone on to my computer over the weekend and I’ve had a lot of fun perusing through past moments. One that I came across happened about a month ago when the girls and I decided to drop in on the YW/YM BYU bowling activity that Don was attending. We hadn’t seen Don all day and rather than interrupt the youth’s activity with our reunion we went upstairs to hang out with Don for a few minutes. While there we watched a BYU dance class…jamming… 

I could tell the music was starting to work its way into the girls when Bizzie suddenly vogues, Autumn tried moon walking, and Liberty’s little bum started twitching…so, knowing another Olsen jammin’ session was about to occur, out came the iphone! I can’t remember the last time I could bust out the moves in front of strangers with no inhibitions whatsoever…

3 comments:

Becky Jones said...

So cute!!! Oh to be young again.

Don said...

My favorite part is Liberty's onesie-tutu-rubber boots ensemble.

Wolfe's said...

I hope when the girls get married (assuming they don't marry Wolfe's, Ha Ha) we'll still be in contact so you can tell me how this video was viewed by their husband's to be! I can't help but laugh thinking about it! ;)