Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sweet Land of Liberty

Liberty has hit the age where growth spurts in all areas of her life are happening all at once. She is learning words, sign language, can reach into shelves she can’t even see into, expressing her opinions with her famous “Don-grumpy-eyebrows,” instigates hugs to her sisters, folds her arms during prayer, tells me when things are too “hot”, and so much more. I love it when my children’s personalities finally start to surface and I can begin to re-get-to-know this sweet spirit I’ve been blessed with to raise and guide through their mortal life. So here is my Liberty…sept. 2010 004

She loves bath time…

sept. 2010 013

Almost as much as she loves getting dirty…sept. 2010 015

And she loves exploring and discovering new things…

3 comments:

Becky Jones said...

What a cute girl!!!

Liz said...

thats going to be a keeper for years to come. she's going to love watching that when she's older. she's so precious.

Wolfe's said...

What a funny contradiction it is to see Don's grumpy eyebrows on her and think, "Oh she is soo cute!!" I wonder if you think that when Don pulls out his grumpy eyebrows...Ha Ha!