Monday, April 26, 2010

Things I Am Sure SOMEDAY I'll Miss...

SHOWING APPROPRIATE ENTHUSIAM FOR ALL OF AUTUMN'S PROJECTS: "Mom, my group gathered all the litter around the school and we made a poster and I collected the most and the person that collected the most got to keep the poster and isn't that so cool!?"
LEARNING NOT TO BE GROSSED OUT: "Mom! I saved a slug! I picked it up and put it over there in a safe place and it was slimey and then I finished my sandwich, can I have more?"

ENJOYING A BOX OF KLEENEX'S THAT HASN'T BEEN EMPTIED AND RESTUFFED: Liberty has got to hold some Guiness Record in unloading boxes the fastest! She was sad because I told her, "Li-ber-ty! No!..."

1 comment:

Liz said...

ewwwww, slug slime! that would just make me gag! So...did you keep the poster? LOL! Its quite interesting. You could always roll it up somehow and put it in one of those cardboard tubes for safe keeping until she is older and then have her put it up in her own home.
Cant believe how BIG Liberty is getting. It feels like yesterday you just gave birth to her.
Love the Passover idea. Very ambitious.