Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Exhaustion...

The combination of eating, hunting, playing, the relaxing atmosphere of General Conference weekend and the Olsen home are the makings of a mighty crash! Here is the proof of the wind-down of a fun afternoon...

Liberty enjoyed crashing on Poppa's lap.


Ashlynn enjoyed soaking in the activities around her, hunting for eggs, letting Molly lick her entire face before she even started to show signs of getting tired.


Judging by Grandma's face she is getting close to nap time too:)



No words are necessary for these pictures - even Molly was exhausted!

After looking at these pictures it hit me again how much I love my little family. With the almost 4 year space between each of my girls I am able to enjoy each of the girls "latest" with great enjoyment. Autumn was helpful to Ashlynn in the Easter egg hunt while having her own fun, while Bizzie's aura screamed with fun and contentment finding all the eggs and even following Autumn's example in helping sweet Ashlynn, Liberty was able to walk to some of the colorful eggs but wasn't quite sure what to do with them and so simply enjoyed the excitement she felt around her, while Don and I were able to catch it all on film. Oh, sweet contentment and joy. Every now and then I come across moments that I mentally say the word "click" hoping my mind will freeze that moment in my memory to enjoy in the years to come... Here's one last image of Easter, it's of Liberty discovering Easter Eggs!

No comments: